Hay from Bristol and Dollywood.

Hay there friends.

This weekend I climbed in to a backpack and headed to Bristol VA/TN for the long weekend. IT wasn't a moovelous trip. But is was still fun.


Walked State Street. Two hoofs in VA and two hoofs in TN.


Arrived at Dollywood


Waiting out the rain 


Me making faces. What one do you like best?


While waiting out the rain. We watched a Bluegrass group perform.


Train ride up the mountain side.




Look a drizzly bear. (Cause it's raining outside.) 



I crack myself up. An Udderly bad joke.



Came around the corner and saw this large eagle coming at me. I almost left a moopie in the middle of the walk way.


Headed over to this place called the Island.


Relaxing by a backyard fie. Glad this wasn't a huge missed steak.


It's way way pasture bedtime.


Till next time I am mooving on.

Comments